Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #191
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    imbreeding maybe? chemicals causing birth defects? high electricity levels around?
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #192
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    There are studies to back up what you say craes but no real proof. There are also studies of chromosome or chemical imbalances that could possibly encourage the behavior of child molesters in some way...but once again no real proof.

  3. #193
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    do you agree that women and men have different brain reactions?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #194
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    you tell me how a sheep can consent to sex and I will answer that. does is baa and nod or what


    lol good one

  5. #195
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    yes i would tend to agree with that

  6. #196
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    they have shown that some homosexual men have the same brain chemical reactions as women...proven...and notice I said some, because I do believe in trisexuals...try anything that moves and that is a choice
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #197
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    "I dont find it perverse, its their choice.

    Who are you to judge them??"

    So a person can choose any action they want in life and as long as they had the freedom of choice that automatically makes their actions non-perverse. I guess prostitution needs to be legalized everywhere then because hey thats their choice.

    Judging you say? didn't you make the judgement that its not perverse? How is that different than me having my own judgement that it IS perverse? Its not like I want all gays arrested or anything...even though technically it is against the law in VA.




  8. #198
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    BUT they would have to enforce that law with a lot of hetero couples as well. so if you want to look at perverse being something away from the norm then you have to look at that too....which all of it is suppposed to be behind closed doors. So......still leaves you in having to prove it
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #199
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Everything except the missionary position in the state of Virginia is against the law. Ex: Oral sex (male or female in any combination) is sodomy. We live in perhaps the most restrictive state in the USA.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #200
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Im sure what you are saying is true but that doesn't categorically mean that their actions are not by definition "perverse." I'm sure if they do enough studies there is something wrong with alot of people's brains who commit perverse actions. The thought or desire to commit these actions does not automatically rationalize condonement in my opinion. Everyone has perverse thoughts from time to time(some more than others)...but whether or not we act on them is a different issue.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •